Wednesday, October 31, 2007

♥ NINE WEST Black Sign Handbag ♥~SOLD~



Nine West logo print material with black leather like trim. Top zip closure. Black interior has 2 open pockets for cell phone, ipod, etc., and a zippered pocket. Says "NINE WEST" on end of bag on silver piece. Bag measures 11" long by 2 1/4" wide. 5" tall at low point and 8" tall at high point where straps connect. Straps stand 8 1/2" from top of bag. Very comfortable over the shoulder.
Our Price: RM180 With Shipping Included!! (Price Reduced!!)

3 comments:

Tipah & Bodi said...

I would like to know the outside material, whether is it suede or leather? Couldn't really tell from the pic.. my hunch says it's suede.. not leather.. tq

♥♥ DH Branded Outlet ♥♥ said...

hye moi :) yup, its fabric material not leather..thank you for browsing my sales blog :)

Ms ARA said...

hi akak!
me here.
cam best je handbag ni.
any other colors?
hehehe.
anyhow, if it's still available.. let me know ya?